The last event in the OFF-SHORT RACING series, typically held in the end of September, counts c.a. 120 Nm. This is a race specially for sailors who like tough autumn weather. Those who think a racing season is too short on Baltic - will love this event.
The route crosses Gdańsk Bay towards buoy ZN, where the yachts turn towards Władysławowo and there they turn back to Gdynia. The military zones are forbiden for sailing across.
You may see a typical route of this race on the map below.
ORC Club (results count in OFF-SHORT RACING sailors’ classification)
Mini 650 (results count in OFF-SHORT RACING sailors’ classification)
Other information on the event:
• race licenced by Polski Związek Żeglarski (ruling body in Poland)
• sailors’ meeting in the evening before a start
• OSR category 3 monohull; obligatory safety inspection and ORC control a day before start
• yacht presentation to the spectators on a start field situated very close (dozens of meters) from a spectators’ area – just before starting procedure
• satellite tracking available online from our web service